- Additional information
Our magazines include articles, interviews, tutorials, plenty of information on arts and crafts techniques, contact details, opportunities to participate in environmental and social projects around the world, a calendar of workshops, eco-friendly zero waste shopping (and making) ideas, reading suggestions, exclusive discounts on eco-friendly products and competitions.
We cover a wide range of crafts, spanning across a number of traditional and innovative materials, e.g. a wide range of textile fibres, wood, metal, stone, slate, ceramic, natural pigments, gathered/natural materials, innovative biomaterials, wood, plastic and much more.
The magazine is adverts free.
Contents of the Winter Issue 2018:
- The Beginning of the World Wide Weave Project
- Paints and Pigments in the Past
- Discovering a Salvage Project at the LANA VIVA Studio
- Experiments With Appenninica Wool
- Tutorial: Maria Tavares’ Candle Holder
- The Resurgence of Mending Clothes, in a World of Over Production
- Oversize Knee Patch Tutorial
- Unpicking the Stitches of Time Exploring the Work of Mandy Pattullo
- Melissa Weiss: The Handbuilt Potter
- A Clog Maker Shares Some Wood Working Skills in a Birmingham Suburb
- Through Fire and Water. Reclamation According to Elvis & Kresse
- Mouse in the House
- theBreath: Fabric Panels for Breathable Air
- Tessa Jane: Paintings with Purpose
- Mud & Bloom
- Make a conker spider web
- Calling Creatives to Action NSN Plastic Free Craft Campaign
- Make a Gift Bag From Recycled Paper in Under Two Minutes
- Crop Drop
- Projects for the Planet
- The Eco Crafter and Entrepreneur Award
The digital Winter Issue 2018 will be available on Issuu.com and Magzter.com on the 23rd of December 2018.
Our magazines are printed in small batches at University of East London on 100% recycled paper.