- Additional information
Our magazines include articles, interviews, tutorials, plenty of information on arts and crafts techniques, contact details, opportunities to participate in environmental and social projects around the world, a calendar of workshops, eco-friendly zero waste shopping (and making) ideas, reading suggestions, exclusive discounts on eco-friendly products and competitions.
We cover a wide range of crafts, spanning across a number of traditional and innovative materials, e.g. a wide range of textile fibres, wood, metal, stone, slate, ceramic, natural pigments, gathered/natural materials, innovative biomaterials, wood, plastic and much more.
The magazine is adverts free.
Contents of the Spring Issue 2019:
- The Call of Creative Pathways: Styling the Stories with Kate Cullen
- One Artist, Many Techniques
- A Book of Recipes, Many Vegetable Colours, Wool and Fabrics: The History of Frome
- Tea Bag Painting and Stitching
- Nettles for Textiles: Rediscovering Wild Fibre and the Search for Sustainable Cloth
- From Baskets to Sculpture
- Footwear From Waste Leather
- A Nu Age for Fashion Where Sharing is the New Shopping
- Garbage Turned to Treasure
- Pebble, Sea Glass and Beach Rubbish
- Plastic Free Craft
- A Journey to Open a Zero Waste Shop in Cornwall
The digital Spring Issue 2019 will be available on Issuu.com and Magzter.com in April 2019.
Our magazines are printed in small batches at University of East London.