Special Bundle – Spring Issue 2018 + Autumn Issue 2018
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy the Spring Issue 2018 and the Autumn issue 2018 issue for £14!
Our magazines include articles, interviews, tutorials, plenty of information on arts and crafts techniques, contact details, opportunities to participate in environmental and social projects around the world, a calendar of workshops, eco-friendly zero waste shopping (and making) ideas, reading suggestions and competitions.
We cover a wide range of crafts, spanning across a number of traditional and innovative materials, e.g. a wide range of textile fibres, wood, metal, stone, slate, ceramic, natural pigments, gathered/natural materials, innovative biomaterials, wood, plastic and much more.
Contents of the Autumn Issue 2018:
- Felting for good in Wales
- Maths, crafts and environmental politics;
- Weaving a road to fairer global economy;
- Weaving for everyone: a liberating experience of self reflection;
- Artist made watercolours;
- Fish leather on a narrow boat;
- Fish leather tutorial ;
- Fairies and colours;
- The chrysalis effect;
- A local upcycling business and the economy of waste textiles;
- Thoughts about upcycling with BBC personality Jay Blades;
- Cleaning up our streets: chewing gum collects chewed gum;
- BIOHM: biomimicry disrupting the linear economy;
- When one’s favourite fabrics turns into beautiful quilts;
- Pieces that are alien to the beach;
- Fibre and clay in the wild;
- Choose to refuse: letting plastic free July inspire you, all year round;
- Plastic free tea;
- Freedom from plastic with fabric bags;
- Petitions and campaigns;
- Issues for ethical businesses;
- Projects for the planet;
- The eco crafters and entrepreneurs’ award (5th edition);
- Step by step tutorials and more!
Contents of the Spring issue ’18:
- Aesthetic experiments with dried vegetables waste
- From cardboard box to waste from waste to art
- Crafting from woodlands with Jane Bevan
- Sylvan skills: from woods to home
- Mamie’s schoolhouse: sustainable fibre arts on Canada’s Cape
- Conscious crafting
- Sustainable fashion
- Upcycling hub and rust dyeing tutorial
- Thread painting art
- On a journey of Indian culture and creativity
- Zero waste section & more.
Our magazines are printed in small batches at University of East London on 100% recycled paper.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.