- Additional information
Would you like to sponsor one of our issues?
When you become a sponsor the name of your business will appear:
- in the inside front cover of the magazine
- on the free magazine preview on Issuu and Magzter digital newsstands as well as in the full versions of the digital magazine
- on the No Serial Number Magazine homepage with a direct link to your website
- in a dedicated ‘sponsor’ page on our website where viewers can read a short story about your business or organisation
- in mentions and thank yous in our social media pages and sponsored by on advertising posters etc.
We are looking for 12 carefully selected creative eco conscious businesses who would like to sponsor our magazine.
We are aware that we are not a commercial, ginormous magazine but we have growing numbers of highly engaged readers and followers online. We remain, after nearly three years, still a close knit non profit family business with a passionate team of volunteers and freelance contributors who are themselves committed to the practices we promote in the magazine. In the past three years we featured over 100 eco conscious artisans, designer-makers, small businesses and environmental projects.
From the Autumn, we also plan to make the magazine freely available for display in highly frequented venues such as artist studios, cafes in museums and exhibition spaces, college libraries, hotel receptions, city farms, corporate offices etc. There will be a map on our website where you’ll be able to see where copies of the magazine freely available to consult will be located!
This is to further our mission to spread the message of sustainability through:
- artisan practices (going back to how things are made and where materials come from),
- business practices (exploring new business models that put planet and people first) and
- activist practices (pushing governments for immediate action on the global environmental threat).
Please note that our sponsorship is only for businesses and organisations who can demonstrate a commitment to the above three practices. In the unlikely event that you make a purchase to become a sponsor without meeting our criteria for inclusion you will receive a full refund within 14 working days.
|Number of issues||
1 issue – £120, 2 issues – £230, 3 issues – £340, 4 issues – £450