- Additional information
- Postage and Packaging Information
Contents of the Autumn Issue ’16
The second print issue contains the following:
- Embroidery asks to be touched
- Against the tide, legacy of past weavers
- Weaving is my music
- Watercolours from nature
- Autumn Outfit: Bringing together Styles techniques and natural materials
- Morse Felt Studio
- Striving for more sustainable coffee production
- A trip to Inverewee Gardens in Scotland
- From the Earth Textiles Exhibitions
- 16 Years of Fabrications, London
Our magazines are printed in small batches at University of East London on recycled paper from 100% recycled fibres.
We prepare your parcel and dispatch within 2-3 working days via UK Royal Mail. We use First Class within the UK and International Standard for the rest of the world (not tracked). If you'd like a tracked item please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll send you a money request to cover the additional P&P cost. We do not take any responsibility for minor damage to the magazine (e.g. if it arrives slightly bent), otherwise please contact us if the item arrives with considerable damage.
We deliver your parcel using WE FLY compostable envelopes made of Mater-Bi material (a corn-based bioplastic) to ensure that the magazine reaches you in good conditions. When you compost the envelope please cut off the glue strip (the seal).
Please let us know at check-out if you'd prefer to receive the magazine in a paper envelope. In that case please note we cannot guarantee that the magazine will arrive in perfect conditions.
Expected delivery times to most popular destinations:
- Europe: 3-5 working days
- USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 working days