6 month gift subscription (one-off payment)
2 issues @ £7.74 per magazine (save 14%) + p&p
- Postage and Packaging Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our magazines include articles, interviews, tutorials, plenty of information on arts and crafts techniques, contact details, opportunities to participate in environmental and social projects around the world, a calendar of workshops, eco-friendly zero waste shopping (and making) ideas, reading suggestions and competitions.
We cover a wide range of crafts, spanning across a number of traditional and innovative materials, e.g. a wide range of textile fibres, wood, metal, stone, slate, ceramic, natural pigments, gathered/natural materials, innovative biomaterials, wood, plastic and much more.
Contents of the Summer Issue 2018:
- The Bristol Cloth Project;
- Shades of green… the journey of four skeins of yarn;
- Making natural connections (eco-print);
- 3D creations from textiles (Coiling)
- Making pottery the Anasazi way (Earth skills);
- Reclaiming stone and slate;
- The art of upcycling metal with old repurposed tools;
- Kufic script, paper and inks (Calligraphy special);
- Exploring space and the pursue of sustainability;
- Discovering sustainability in textiles;
- Fabric yarn from textile waste;
- Pioneering fungal biomaterial (innovations in design);
- Upcycling leftovers from the cotton industry (textile innovations);
- E-waste section;
- Teaching children about the circular economy;
- Kitchen chronicles;
- Democratising plastic recycling (Precious Plastics around the World);
- Setting up a zero waste shop;
- Petitions and campaigns;
- Issues for ethical businesses;
- Projects for the planet;
- The eco crafters and entrepreneurs’ award (4th edition);
- Eco-friendly ideas;
- Calendar of craft and design workshops;
- Step by step tutorials and more!
Our magazines are printed in small batches at University of East London on 100% recycled paper.
We prepare your parcel and dispatch within 2-3 working days via UK Royal Mail. We use First Class within the UK and International Standard for the rest of the world (not tracked). If you'd like a tracked item please contact and we'll send you a money request to cover the correct P&P.
We deliver your parcel using WE FLY compostable envelopes made of Mater-Bi material (a corn-based bioplastic) to ensure that the magazine reaches you in good conditions. When you compost the envelope please cut off the glue strip (the seal).
Please let us know at check-out if you'd prefer to receive the magazine in a paper envelope. In that case please note we cannot guarantee that the magazine will arrive in perfect conditions.
Expected delivery times to most popular destinations:
- Europe: 3-5 working days
- USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 working days
|Start subscription from|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.