One-year gift subscription (one-off payment)
One-year @ £7 per magazine (save 22%) + p&p
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Postage and Packaging Information
Ideal present for a friend or family member – the lucky recipient(s) will receive one copy of No Serial Number magazine through their letterbox every season for a whole year (four magazines in total). This is a one-off payment, and will not automatically renew. Gift subscriptions start only from the current issue.
Our magazines include articles, interviews, tutorials, plenty of information on arts and crafts techniques, contact details, opportunities to participate in environmental and social projects around the world, a calendar of workshops, eco-friendly zero waste shopping (and making) ideas, reading suggestions and competitions.
We cover a wide range of crafts, spanning across a number of traditional and innovative materials, e.g. a wide range of textile fibres, wood, metal, stone, slate, ceramic, natural pigments, gathered/natural materials, innovative biomaterials, wood, plastic and much more.
Contents of the Autumn Issue 2018:
- Felting for good in Wales
- Maths, crafts and environmental politics;
- Weaving a road to fairer global economy;
- Weaving for everyone: a liberating experience of self reflection;
- Artist made watercolours;
- Fish leather on a narrow boat;
- Fish leather tutorial ;
- Fairies and colours;
- The chrysalis effect;
- A local upcycling business and the economy of waste textiles;
- Thoughts about upcycling with BBC personality Jay Blades;
- Cleaning up our streets: chewing gum collects chewed gum;
- BIOHM: biomimicry disrupting the linear economy;
- When one’s favourite fabrics turns into beautiful quilts;
- Pieces that are alien to the beach;
- Fibre and clay in the wild;
- Choose to refuse: letting plastic free July inspire you, all year round;
- Plastic free tea;
- Freedom from plastic with fabric bags;
- Petitions and campaigns;
- Issues for ethical businesses;
- Projects for the planet;
- The eco crafters and entrepreneurs’ award (5th edition);
- Step by step tutorials and more!
For the digital Autumn Issue 2018 click here
Our magazines are printed in small batches at University of East London on 100% recycled paper.
|Start subscription from|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We prepare your parcel and dispatch within 2-3 working days via UK Royal Mail. We use First Class within the UK and International Standard for the rest of the world (not tracked). If you'd like a tracked item please contact and we'll send you a money request to cover the correct P&P.
We deliver your parcel using WE FLY compostable envelopes made of Mater-Bi material (a corn-based bioplastic) to ensure that the magazine reaches you in good conditions. When you compost the envelope please cut off the glue strip (the seal).
Please let us know at check-out if you'd prefer to receive the magazine in a paper envelope. In that case please note we cannot guarantee that the magazine will arrive in perfect conditions.
Expected delivery times to most popular destinations:
- Europe: 3-5 working days
- USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 working days