Sophia Mulheran Designs: Sustainable and Ethical Homewares, Stationery and GiftwareFrancescaPalange
Sophia is a brand of sustainable and ethical homewares, stationery and giftware. It is our goal to continuously give back to the environment and community through our various projects. At this point in time, we’re currently working towards removing 1 Million pieces of rubbish from the environment and planting 500 native trees for Australian wildlife.
We also ensure that our business is as sustainable as possible by:
- Maintaining a plastic free business
- Planting 1 tree for every shipment
- Removing 100 pieces of rubbish from the environment for each order
- Packaging all orders in 100% recycled materials
- 99% of our products are made from sustainable and recycled materials
- Using Sendle, Australia’s first carbon neutral shipping company to send all orders
We also pride ourselves on delivering a unique product and that is why we individually design each notebook and art journal cover and why each and every one of our products is lovingly handcrafted even as the business becomes more large scale. It is our goal to continue this unique and quality approach to our design and creation processes.
The latest issue of the print magazine packed with interviews and features on eco and heritage artists and artisans is available now.
You can talk to No Serial Number Magazine too. Join our Twitter conversation (#noserialnumber) as we talk to eco artisans and designers changing the way we think about our lifestyle choices. You can also share your views and keep up to date with our latest articles by joining the newsletter or following us on Facebook.